There are currently 20 films available on our catalogue, with new films added every 4-6 weeks.
Our catalogue includes:
- Away by Michael Gow (Sydney Theatre Company, Malthouse Theatre)
- Liberty Equality Fraternity by Geoffrey Atherden (Ensemble Theatre Company)
- Diving for Pearls by Katherine Thomson (Griffin Theatre Company)
- Emerald City by David Williamson (Griffin Theatre Company)
- Erth’s Prehistoric Picnic (Erth, Sydney Festival)
- The Pulse (Gravity and Other Myths, Sydney Festival)
- Italian Baroque with Circa (Australian Brandenburg Orchestra, Circa, Sydney Festival)
- This Much is True by Louis Nowra (Red Line Productions)
- Taming of the Shrew by William Shakespeare (Queensland Theatre)
- Codgers adapted from the play by Don Reid (Australian Theatre Live)
- The Wharf Revue: Celebrating 15 Years (Sydney Theatre Company)
- The Wharf Revue: Good Night and Good Luck (Sydney Theatre Company)
- The Gospel According to Paul by Jonathan Biggins (Soft Tread Enterprises)
- Platée by Rameau (Pinchgut Opera)
- The Dapto Chaser by Mary Rachel Brown (Griffin Theatre Company)
- Norm and Ahmed by Alex Buzo (Australian Theatre Live)
- You’re Not Special by Sam O’Sullivan (Rogue Projects, KXT)
- 宿 (stay) by S Shakthidaran (Kurinji, SA the Collective, Sydney Festival)
- Return To The Dirt by Steve Pirie (Queensland Theatre)
- The Loves of Apollo & Dafne by Cavalli (Pinchgut Opera)
ATL ON DEMAND is not currently formatted as an app which can be accessed directly on your TV. However there are multiple ways to connect a website such as ATL ON DEMAND to your TV from your laptop/phone/tablet for better quality listening and viewing.
1. HDMI Cable
One of the most reliable (and easiest) ways to connect your TV and laptop is with an HDMI cable. An HDMI cable transmits video and audio signals between two devices.
HDMI cables are the same on both ends, so it doesn’t matter which one goes into the TV or the laptop.
TO CONNECT YOUR LAPTOP TO YOUR TV WITH AN HDMI CABLE:
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI output on your laptop.
- Plug the other end of the cable into one of the HDMI inputs on your TV.
- Using the remote control, select the input that corresponds to where you plugged in the cable (HDMI 1, HDMI 2, HDMI 3, etc.).
A wired connection between your laptop and TV ensures better picture quality and a shorter lag time.
2. Air Play
This option requires you to purchase an Apple TV
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.1
- Find the video that you want to stream.
- Tap AirPlay . In some apps, you may need to tap a different button first.2 For example, in the Photos app, tap Share , then tap AirPlay .
- Choose your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
To stop streaming, tap AirPlay in the app you’re streaming from, then tap your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch from the list.
ATL ON DEMAND should not be loading slowly. If you are having trouble loading our content, we suggest you try resetting your wifi modem, turning your device off and on, and trying again.
ATL ON DEMAND is available wherever you can access the internet. This includes phones, tablets, laptops, and smart TV’s.
No. ATL ON DEMAND is licensed for private use only.
You can view the below films for education purposes at the following links:
- Taming of the Shrew by William Shakespeare – a Queensland Theatre production
- Norm and Ahmed by Alex Buzo – an Australian Theatre Live production
- Away by Michael Gow – a Sydney Theatre Company and Malthouse Theatre production
If you wish to access other films in our catalogue for use in a classroom, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss.
A new education portal is in the works. If you’d like to submit suggestions or feedback please fill out this Google Form.