ATL ON DEMAND is not currently formatted as an app which can be accessed directly on your TV. However there are multiple ways to connect a website such as ATL ON DEMAND to your TV from your laptop/phone/tablet for better quality listening and viewing.
1. HDMI Cable
One of the most reliable (and easiest) ways to connect your TV and laptop is with an HDMI cable. An HDMI cable transmits video and audio signals between two devices.
HDMI cables are the same on both ends, so it doesn’t matter which one goes into the TV or the laptop.
TO CONNECT YOUR LAPTOP TO YOUR TV WITH AN HDMI CABLE:
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI output on your laptop.
- Plug the other end of the cable into one of the HDMI inputs on your TV.
- Using the remote control, select the input that corresponds to where you plugged in the cable (HDMI 1, HDMI 2, HDMI 3, etc.).
A wired connection between your laptop and TV ensures better picture quality and a shorter lag time.
2. Air Play
This option requires you to purchase an Apple TV
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.1
- Find the video that you want to stream.
- Tap AirPlay . In some apps, you may need to tap a different button first.2 For example, in the Photos app, tap Share , then tap AirPlay .
- Choose your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
To stop streaming, tap AirPlay in the app you’re streaming from, then tap your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch from the list.
3. Chrome Cast
This option requires you to purchase a Chromecast
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Cast.
- Choose the Chromecast device where you want to watch the content.
- If you’re already using the Chromecast, your content will replace what’s on your TV.
- When you’ve finished, to the right of the address bar, click Cast Stop casting.